Though, a satire, but this piece actually reflects the notions associated with different professions and industries in Nigeria
Enjoy the comic-relief as captured by B2B Tech Sales, IT Value Creator, Digital Solutions Consultant, Business Transformation Specialist, Sales Coach; Worldbay Technologies Ltd., George Ejere on his LinkedIn page.
Should you find yourself a culprit, we recommend a change in attitude and mindset and sharpening of your skills to remain relevant in today’s workplace.
TechEconomy.ng would like to know your view about the piece!
Agency: ” Sir, we found 3 candidates as per your requirements, now how do you want their placements sir?”
CEO: “Put about 100 bricks in a closed room. Then send the candidates into the room & close the door, leave them alone & come back after a few hours and analyse the situation:-
1) If they are counting the bricks, Put them in Accounts Dept.
2) If they are recounting the bricks, put them in Auditing.
3) If they have messed up the whole room with the bricks, put them in Engineering.
4) If they are arranging the bricks in some strange order, Put them in Planning.
5) If they are throwing the bricks at each other, Put them in Operations.
6) If they are sleeping, Put them in Security.
7) If they have broken the bricks into pieces, Put them in Information Technology.
8) If they are sitting idle, Put them in Human Resources.
9) If they say they have tried different combinations yet not a single brick has been moved, Put them in Sales.
10) If they have already left for the day, Put them in Marketing.
11) If they are staring out of the window, Put them in Strategic Planning.
12) If they are talking to each other and not a single brick has been touched, Congratulate them and put them in Top Management. (This was culled from George Ejere’s LinkedIn page)