According to Vice Chairman of Toyota, Fujio Cho, one of the most innovative Companies in 2016, “If you are not busy reinventing your company, I guarantee you are falling backwards”.
Disruptive technologies are already enabling dynamic organisations to eliminate the conventional boundaries that exist in the business value chain.
Several business processes are being enhanced and automated in the cloud on digital networks giving businesses the freedom to freely innovate and re-invent their business processes and models.
David Aloziethe convener of Disruptive Africa, comments on the forthcoming masterclass thus, “As we prepare for business in 2018, it is important to re-strategise with strong consideration of the Disruptive technologies and the Fourth Industrial revolution.
In view of this, you are invited to attend the last quarter of its non-technical Digital Transformation and Innovation Master Class.
Theme: Digital Business Evolution: Preparation for 2018
Tracks: Internet of Things (IoT), Smart Cities, Big Data, Robotics, AI, 3D Printing, AR/VR, Blockchain
Date: Wednesday 22nd November, 2017
Venue: Syscomptech Training Center, Ikeja
Who Should attend?
C-level, Senior Managers, IT officers, Project Managers, Product Managers, Academicians
Disruptive Innovation is encompassing, therefore, no technical knowledge is necessary but willingness and capability to effect process and organisational changes.
Benefits of the Masterclass:
- Better Knowledge of Disruptive Technologies and what they can do for your organization
- Understanding on how to design innovative business models through application of Disruptive technologies.
- Ability to solve problems through innovative design processes that will solve beyond the problems encountered
- Better understanding through business use cases and platforms built out of disruptive technologies.
- Understand the principles of Lean Innovation and Design thinking
- Organisations will receive access to join collaborative forums to benefit from researches, intelligence and guides on how to leverage technologies use cases employed by organisations in developed economies.
Attendance is based on pre-registration. You can email: [email protected]