Are you looking to elevate your exposure and knowledge as well as the opportunity to peak into the bright minds of those who have been successful?
Do emerging technologies like Blockchain, AI, Robotics, Cybersecurity and NFC excite you? Are you interested in masterclasses on these emerging technologies?
If yes, then FOLLOW THE LINK to register and attend Africa Fintech Foundry’s world class digital innovation conference, namely ‘AFF Disrupt’. [See banner below for date and venue]
The theme for this year’s conference is Digital Goldrush: Building a Sustainable Tech Economy‘.
What can we expect from the conference?
AFF Disrupt will bring together like-minded high achievers with a common goal of making a difference in the world of innovation.
At AFF Disrupt 2019 delegates can expect to engage in:
- inspiring keynote speakers from across the globe
- interactive masterclasses,
- informative fireside chats,
- thought-provoking panel discussions
- groundbreaking innovative demos
Who can attend?
AFF Disrupt Conference 2019 anticipates over 5,000 delegates representing Tech innovators from wide range of sectors:
Entrepreneurs in residence
Global Tech Companies
Why should I attend?
- AFF Disrupt presents opportunity for industry professionals to meet and network with industry giants in the Agriculture, Health, Insurance, FMCG, Education and other tech-inclined sectors;
- Tech start-ups to demo solutions tailored to several sectors and scale solutions to the African market and engage with numerous VCs for possible investment;
- Tech enthusiasts to get valuable insights into cutting-edge thought-leadership seminars, business related masterclasses and innovative fieldtrips to prompt disruptive/out-of-the box thinking and
- All attendees to be exposed to information on the latest tools, trends, technologies and strategies.
Corporates are also to have access to AFF Developer’s Community to engage and select from a pool of Developers for solution implementation and of course discuss issues, proffer solutions and chart the course for the new era of tech in Africa and how it is revolutionizing different ecosystems.