Comercio Limited, has announced plans for its flagship programme – International Cyber Security & Cloud Conference.
The Group Managing Director of Comercio Limited, an ICT Solution Company, Mrs. Aderonke Adeyegbe, said that the conference is being held in partnership with eFortresses CloudeAssurance & HISPI.
The Conference which holds at Four Point by Sheraton, Oniru, Lagos on 4th October, 2019 is tagged: “The Business of Cyber Security & Cloud in 21st Century Nigeria.
The Conference will be anchored by Global Cyber Security expert and Founder of eFortresses CloudeAssurance, HISPI, Mr. Taiye Lambo and former CISO of the City of Atlanta, Georgia, USA along with other seasoned leaders in the Cyber Security area of interest such as the CISO, CBN, Rakiya Mohammed; Founder/ CEO Interswitch, Mitchell Elegbe; Director Afenoids & Former CISO, Galaxy, Backbone, Opeyemi Onifade and the Managing Partner, Technology Advisors LLP, Basil Udotai.
The experts will be speaking on and addressing business pain-points such as
- external threat to Nigeria businesses is cyber security
- barrier to the adoption of public cloud in Nigeria is security and privacy concern
- The instability of the Nigeria power and telco infrastructure makes the cost of operating on-premise servers is astronomical for both commercial and government sectors.
- The issue of sovereign integrity for sensitive information stored in public cloud needs to be addressed.
- The commercial and public sector is lagging behind from a technology standpoint.
- The human capital for cyber security and cloud is very limited in Nigeria.
- The Nigerian narrative and brand of Cyber criminals needs to be changed to that of ethical Cyberists.
While the conference is also expected to look into cloud technology, it is important to remark that ComerCio cloud computing Limited is Nigeria’s’ leading Enterprise local cloud service Provider.
The Company has been rated as first choice of Cloud Solutions and managed data services for local and Global businesses with great ambitions.
“We offer Information Technology as a service (Cloud services, Colocation, Managed solutions, Backup services, Disaster Recovery etc.), and support for diverse infrastructure need by providing Industry-specific Solutions.
“Our Company is based on the principle of developing and delivering top of the line Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) solutions to meet the need of our existing and prospective clients”, the GMD added.
Meanwhile, expected participants at the Conference include: Chief Information Officers (CIOs), Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs), Chief Risk Officers (CROs), amongst others.