Innovation Support Network (ISN) is seeking a hands-on Executive Secretary who will develop, implement, and align ISN’s operations, programs, business objectives, and serving as a strategic partner to the executive board of directors while supporting ecosystem and ISN staff on a day to day activities and welfare needs.
The executive secretary will be focused on securing and strengthening the company’s foundation for current and future growth.
Below are the responsibilities and requirements for this position.
- Passion for everything technology – and more specifically for ISN’s mission. This role requires in-depth knowledge of the tech ecosystem
- 7+ years’ experience in a similar role – particularly in-building and developing people operations/HR Organization and Strategic implementation of projects
- Must be adept in project management including designing and justifying project budgets, judicious use of the budget and funding retirements
- Exceptional organizations as well understanding of managing a high profile and busy board
- Extensive leadership experience and proven track record in developing, managing and executing programs and projects.
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Attention to details as well as a strategic-minded focus on execution and on result-driven approach
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree and (preferably although not mandatory) a master’s degree in the relevant field
- Partner with Executive Director to implement and support ISN policies, practices and programs
- Lead ISN staff and teams in creating and inviting a cohesive employee experience, as well as a cohesive ecosystem experience for members.
- Develop and Manage ISN annual budget and program especially for the ISN annual gathering. Engage in project development, implementation and execution
- Participate and support the ISN directors on fundraising and partnership initiatives – including grant management and reporting
- Develop and lead people ecosystem, as well as capacity building initiatives to enhance the performance of the ISN network.
- Manage succession planning in the organization to ensure business continuity for critical positions. Create and manage ISN recruitment practices
Method of Application
Complete this form alongside and upload your current resume. Remember to clearly complete the following:
- Your statement of intent.
- Your track-record in line with the requirements and responsibilities listed above.
- Three listed references with their contacts that can vouch for your competency and abilities.
Applications should be submitted here and must be received by midnight on Thursday, April 16, 2020 (West African Time).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Innovation Support Network (ISN) is a community of Hubs in Nigeria with the goal of promoting collaboration amongst hubs, entrepreneurship and innovation ecosystems across Nigeria.
The mission lies with organizing, fostering collaboration, inspiring and supporting Nigerian Hubs in building a diversified economy while promoting the Technology, Innovation and early-stage Entrepreneurship Ecosystem in Nigeria.