Standard Chartered Bank on Monday 09, 2019, officially launched its Digital Bank in Nigeria.
The Digital Bank will initially offer savings accounts, current accounts, fixed deposits (with the option of joint accounts) along with Lending and Wealth Management solutions.
For both existing and new to bank clients, the new SC Mobile 2.0 comes with several benefits including:
• Zero charge on all interbank transfers
• Zero charge on SMS Notification
• Zero charge on ATM withdrawals
• Performing funds transfer without adding beneficiaries
• Generating a soft token for all transactions
• Free bank card delivery nationwide
• Account management and service request
Head, Retail Banking, Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria, David Idoru in this video explains further…
Share your view!