The Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Dr Isa Pantami will virtually commission the phase two of completed projects for the Digital Economy sector.
The event will hold on Tuesday, 11th August, 2
The under-listed projects are to be commissioned:
- Tertiary Institution Knowledge Center (TIKC) Delta State
- New Neighborhood Post office, Delta State
- Remodeled National Mail Exchange Centre, Bayelsa State
- e-Health/Data Sharing Center, Bauchi State
- Virtual Examination Centre, Borno State
- Information Technology Innovation Centre, Kogi State
- Information Technology Capacity Building Centre, Jigawa State
- Information Technology Capacity Building Centre, Imo State
- Emergency Communications Center (ECC) llorin, Kwara State
- Emergency Communications Center (ECC) Calabar, Cross Rivers State
- School Knowledge Center (SKC), Gombe State
Recall that three weeks ago, the Minister commissioned six projects, which is in furtherance of the implementation of the Digital Economy Strategy.