Vi-M Talent Assist, has launched its latest initiative “Easy Work”, a portal to support talents (employees) and businesses (employers) who are struggling to get engaged or keep talents as the case may be.
TechEconomy.ng gathered that ‘Easy Work’ is a commission-based, flexible work arrangement (work from home or work part-time or from anywhere) to cushion the effect of unemployment within and post Covid-19 pandemic.
Speaking on the launch, the Partner & Co-Founder, Vi-M Professional Solutions, Mrs. Vivian Chigozie-Nmonwu, “As we can all attest, several businesses, particularly Micro, Small and Medium businesses have been worst hit by the advent of the Coronavirus outbreak in Q1 of 2020 in Nigeria. As the economy eases back into full gear, several businesses and employees have had to start a fresh or all over again. Thus, these businesses desperately need human resources or capital to assist them recover and grow, but cannot afford to hire good talents and keep them on a steady pay at this time.
“Pre-pandemic outbreak, the Nigerian unemployment rate was high and post Covid-19, this rate is now higher, sitting at about 27.1%, with several lay off still waiting to happen. This is also not taking into account the huge number of undergraduates, who would be joining the labor force soon.
“#ViMTalentAssist #EasyWork seeks to connect employers and talents (both parties) who find themselves in this situation, where both parties mutually agree to a commission based sales / productivity arrangement. Talents should note, also that they can acquire the much needed formal work experience and learn how to practice entrepreneurship or apprenticeship in the process.
Easy-Work envisages a flexible work-from-home or work part-time arrangement where employees’ remuneration will be based on either of the following mutually agreed options or arrangement:
- Agreed commission alone (plus data / business related call expenses) for working from home and provision for all expenses (e.g. transportation) for jobs done on the field / sales efforts outside of the home.
- Agreed commission plus a little pay to cover for transportation / feeding expenses, if the job requires coming to the office / working on field every day.
- Agreed commission plus a little guarantee pay where the business can afford such.
Getting started on Easy-Work for Employers
- Visit website – vi-mtalentassist.com/easy-work-for-employers/ and register
- Make a refundable payment of N5,000 per employee required
- We would engage with you, obtain profile of preferred talent, and agree your job specifications with interested candidates
- Send you at least 2 best fit talents for each profile
- Final selection is the employers’ responsibility
Getting started on Easy-Work for Talents (Employees)
- Talents are to apply for ‘Easy-Work’ at – vi-mtalentassist.com/easy-work-for-talents/ and register
- Talents are to stay reachable by phone / email / WhatsApp as Vi-M Talent Assist will contact you for any job opening that fits your profile after registration
- Once you are contacted and indicate interest in the opening, you will be required to pay a token fee of N2,000 to Vi-M Talent Assist, before your name is shortlisted and sent to the potential employer
- Vi-M Talent Assist will then shortlist or link you up with the potential employer
“If you eventually do not get hired by a potential employer, we will retain you on our priority list for such or other similar offerings that best fit your profile / interests and keep you updated”, Chigozie-Nmonwu, added.