Nigerian Stocks ended the mid-week trading session on a positive note as against the second trading session, closing on a slightly bearish point.
The All Share Index gained by 0.23% to close at 41,051.63 index points as against the -0.07% drop recorded on Tuesday, January 18.
See the key highlights below:
- Nigerian Stock Exchange market value now stands at N21.5 trillion. Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns currently stands at +2.18%. Investors gained N50.3 billion.
- Nigerian bourse trading turnover ended positively as volume ticked up by 23.74% as against the 28.91% plunge recorded on Tuesday. MBENEFIT, TRANSCORP, and STERLNBANK were the most active to boost market turnover.
- The market breadth closed positive as NNFM led 55 Gainers as against 14 Losers topped by MANSARD at the end of today’s session – an improved performance when compared with the previous outlook.
- NNFM up 10.00% to close at N8.8
- BOCGAS up 9.80% to close at N15.12
- ARDOVA up 9.72% to close at N19.75
- WAPCO up 8.16% to close at N26.5
- FLOURMILL up 1.56% to close at N32.5
- MANSARD down 10.00% to close at N1.53
- JAPAULGOLD down 9.38% to close at N1.16
- CUTIX down 5.50% to close at N2.06
- GUARANTY down 2.07% to close at N33.05
- AFRIPRUD down 1.41% to close at N7