Enext Wireless is an engineering company that focuses on improving user experience on Mobile Broadband Wireless Communications.
Through its dynamic National Independent Wireless Broadband Quality Reporting (NIWBQR), the company provides the public and the Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) a level of visibility into the quality of LTE access in the country.
The services are such that organisations like Ericsson, Nokia, Huawei, ZTE, Cisco, etc., can leverage to provide a very good measure of the quality of effort in RF engineering as they assist MNOs in the deployment of their commercial LTE networks.
Today, Enext Wireless showcased few components of its flagship – Enext Metrics.
For visualizing the quality of mobile LTE coverage, the platform:
- Can now visualize data throughput
- Can now visualize packet latency
- Bins with saddle brown provide usable internet connectivity
To ensure accurate results, Enext Wireless has configured the platform to ensure:
- connection quality should meet most basic requirements.
- Bins with yellow, blue or green should meet most internet connectivity requirements
- Offered downlink throughput should be relatively high
From the above results, you can deduce that
- Yellow signifies – high throughput
- Blue – higher throughput
- Green – highest throughput
- Red bins offer unreliable connectivity
Available at: https://metrics.enextwireless.com/