Anambra Information and Communication Technology Agency (ANSICTA) will hold the first Anambra Innovation Stakeholders Summit (AISS 2021) with the theme “Incubating A Digital Revolution”, tomorrow, Wednesday 28, 2021.
ANSICTA is hosting the Virtual Innovation Stakeholders Summit in partnership with Dragon Africa to discuss the key steps needed to bring Anambra online and make the digital economy a core focus especially post the COVID19 Pandemic.
The summit brings global and local ecosystem leaders to discuss the best roadmap for Anambra to pursue innovation and to learn from best practice locally and globally.
Anambra state is the gateway to the south east and home to two of Nigeria’s largest industrial cities in Onitsha and Nnewi, this forum is also focused on the economic benefits in bringing those cities online and the catalytic impact on the regional and national economy.
ANSICTA’s vision is to bring Anambra’s major towns and cities online, provide enabling digital infrastructure to connect markets, schools, hospitals, businesses and governance online for a seamless step into the future to make Anambra and the southeast a trade and innovation beacon for Nigeria.
“Our State is a known bastion of creative people with a business drive. We hope to leverage on these attributes to participate actively in the digital age. This summit will enable stakeholders understand the dynamics and opportunities inherent and actively partner with the Anambra State Government to kick-start what we call “Anambra Digital” said, Theo Manafa, MD/CEO of ANSICTA.
The agenda will also show that this forum will host over 20 senior speakers who are ecosystem leaders, investment experts, national and regional experts to share their views and all speaking to the immense opportunity that Anambra has and how she can take advantage.
The Forum is open to academics, economists, businessmen, entrepreneurs, traders, public policy experts, hubs, academic and government institutions and can be seen through our media partners.
It is on this basis that ANSICTA is hosting the Anambra Innovation Stakeholders Summit 2021 with the theme “Incubating A Digital Revolution” focused on sustainable growth and technological advancement of Anambra in particular.
The event will provide an opportunity to among others:
- Raise awareness on the importance of ensuring strategic investments in innovation and technology in Anambra specifically and Nigeria in general.
- Highlight practical global best practices and lessons learned that can be replicated in Anambra towards public private partnerships to reimagine innovation, growth, scalability and profitability in addressing present and future prospects.
- Discuss practical ways in which investors, donors, venture capitalists and the private sector can collaborate with government and civil society organizations to enable necessary investments needed to accelerate growth.
- Identify policy approaches to support the growth of startup ecosystems, hubs and networks in Anambra
- Reimagining and reinventing educational approaches to reposition Anambra as a technological innovation destination of the future.
The summit will include a keynote addresses and 5 panel sessions by select experts and key leaders in government, academia, finance and business with welcome addresses from Dr. Nkem Okeke (Deputy Governor, Anambra State), Mr. Inuwa Kashifu Abdullahi (DG, NITDA) and a keynote from Tomi Davies (President, ABAN)
AISS 2021 will bring together government representatives, policymakers, representatives of civil society, Chambers of Commerce, the private sector, tech hubs and companies, entrepreneurs, young people and academia.
To participate, register using this link: www.bit.ly/AISS2021