In a bid to help ventures develop their solutions in the sector, Cardano Foundation and Seedstars have organised the Africa Crypto and Blockchain Accelerator programme.
The goal of the Africa Crypto and Blockchain Accelerator programme is to identify and invest in ventures with the potential to become high growth companies and entrepreneurs that aim to build Blockchain solutions based on the Cardano public blockchain platform.
The virtual programme will support ventures with the right tools and methods to gain the first traction and scale their solutions.
Seedstars is a Swiss-based group with the mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship, with a particular focus on the Sustainable Development Goals of the UN.
The company aims to foster impact investment and impact entrepreneurship globally. The company does this through various activities ranging from venture scouting, events organisation to company building and entrepreneurial education programmes.
On the other hand, Cardano is a proof-of-stake blockchain platform. It is the first to be founded on peer-reviewed research and developed through evidence-based methods.
The company combines pioneering technologies to provide unparalleled security and sustainability to decentralised applications, systems, and societies.
Applicants must be within the following criteria to be eligible to participate in the programme:
- Pre-Seed and Seed stage technology companies
- Ventures located in Africa
- Sector agnostic with a focus on technology companies that aim or are to build crypto or blockchain solutions based on the Cardano public blockchain platform
The programme presents the following benefits:
- One-on-one mentorship and mentorship support
- Access to the Seedstars global network of 250,000 experts
- Exposure to potential investors in the industry
- Teams graduating from the Acceleration programme will be invited to pitch at an international Demo Day
How to apply
Do you have or can you build innovative solutions for the crypto and blockchain sector? Then don’t hesitate to apply for the Africa Crypto and Blockchain Accelerator programme before the deadline on Wednesday, December 15, 2021.