Renaissance Capital, “RenCap”, a leading emerging and frontier markets investment bank with extensive operations in the African region, is set to hold its 12th Annual Pan-Africa Investor Conference.
The virtual event will hold 7-10 September 2021 and Renaissance Capital promises to offer macroeconomic updates on the region and first-hand opinions from some of the region’s most prominent business leaders, policy makers and top managers of leading companies from Nigeria and Kenya.
Expected key speakers:
- Umaro Mokhtar Sissoco Embaló – President of Guinea-Bissau
- Tobias Rasmussen – Resident Representative in Kenya, IMF
- Dr Hassan Mahmud – Director, Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of Nigeria
- Peter Ndegwa – CEO, Safaricom
- Karl Toriola – CEO, MTN Nigeria
- Charles Robertson – Global Chief Economist, Head of Macro Strategy Unit, Renaissance Capital
- Yvonne Mhango – Head of Research Africa, Africa Economist, Renaissance Capital
- SC Danstan Omari – Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
For the first time ever, the event will feature a specialist Nigeria Tech / Fintech Conference, to be held as part of the broad event, on 9 September 2021 and will include a series of panel discussions with leading digital incumbents, tech / fintech entrepreneurs and regulators.
Speakers will represent long-established companies as well as new burgeoning players.
Among speakers will be the executives of Nigerian Exchange Limited, Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc, SEC, First Bank of Nigeria Limited, Access Bank Plc, Ecobank, Mobile Financial Services MTN, Managing Director, Opay, TeamApt, TLcom Capital, GreenHouse Capital, International Finance Corporation, Future Africa, Interswitch Digital, Paystack, Cellulant, Moove Africa, Kobo 360, Lori, TradeDepot, FairMoney, Branch, Carbon, PiggyVest, CowryWise, Chaka, Tangerine Financial.
To register, email Renaissance Capital via: [email protected]