In a bid to help businesses grow, Google has organized the Hustle Academy to empower businesses and boost them to the next level.
The completely free Google Hustle Academy will include experts who will deliver live training sessions virtually; hence, all you need is relevant technology to support your participation in the programme, stable internet connection and a laptop with web camera and microphone.
- Live workshops: The majority of the training is delivered live and online. These virtual sessions, led by expert trainers, are designed to be practical, interactive and hands-on
- Peer networking sessions: Participants are provided with opportunities to come together with their peers, network, share insights, and explore examples of best practice
- Guest speaker events: In partnership with organisations and market leaders, participants are able to learn from those in-the-know at a number of guest speaker events
- 1:1 mentoring: Opportunities for 1:1 mentoring and support enable participants to tackle any gaps in their knowledge, and tailor the learning to meet their needs
Google Hustle Academy is open to businesses in Nigeria, Kenya and South Africa. These businesses will have to meet the following criteria:
- Business maturity: Businesses should have already created a business plan, defined their product/service offering and be looking to now scale this
- Size of operation: The Hustle Academy is open to businesses that have at least 2 full time employees and have been operating for over 12 months
- Revenue generated: This training is aimed at businesses who have generated profit in the last 12 months or are 1-3 months away from breaking even
How to apply
To take your business beyond current reach, apply to participate in the Google Hustle Academy. Application deadline is on Thursday, June 30, 2022.