In partnership with Mastercard, Young Africa Works and HapaSpace, MEST Express Startup Accelerator Programme is inviting early to growth stage Ghanaian startups leveraging technology to drive sustainable change.
MEST Express Startup Accelerator Programme is designed to ensure the speedy growth and stability of these upcoming businesses focused on rapid practical application and observable business outcomes.
Interestingly, its equity-free grant funding and access to investment opportunities makes the accelerator even more unique. Passionate founders who believe in the possibilities of the world’s success are MEST Express’ target.
- Top-performing startups will receive equity-free grant funding for sustained growth
- Startups will learn and apply strategies focused on rapid application & tangible outcomes
- Mentorship from industry professionals and sector experts
- Access to MEST Express’ community of experts, investors and founders
To be eligible to participate in the programme, the starting must meet the following criteria:
- Must be an early to growth stage Ghanaian startup
- Must be 1-3 years in operation
- Must be a technology or tech-enabled business
- Must have $100k or less in funding
- Must have a proven problem-solution fit
- Must be generating revenue
- Can demonstrate traction
- Can be any business model
The programme’s focus areas include:
- Funding & Investment readiness
- Risk Management and Crisis Resilience
- Product Management & Positioning
- Business and Revenue Modelling
- Sales & Customer Acquisition
- Market Research & Competitive Analysis
- Marketing & Brand awareness
- Organizational Structuring
How to apply
To participate in the MEST Express Startup Accelerator, apply before the deadline on Sunday, July 10, 2022.