TechCrunch seeks startups with potential of participating in the Startup Battlefield 200 at TechCrunch Disrupt to be held in San Francisco, October 18 – 20, 2022.
200 early-stage startups will be selected by the TechCrunch editorial team, among which 20 will compete for the iconic Startup Battlefield. These selected startups will receive additional training and the opportunity to pitch on the Disrupt Stage as a Startup Battlefield Finalist company, including a chance to win equity-free prize money.
- A chance to win $100,000 equity-free prize money
- Among the 200 companies, 20 will be selected for an opportunity to pitch on the Disrupt Stage as Startup Battlefield Finalist companies
- Selected startups will become a Startup Battlefield company, joining over 900 companies with more than 121 successful exits — IPOs or acquisitions — and have raised $9.7 billion in funding
- Startups will also get access to investors with exclusive networking opportunities
- Pitch deck reviews with industry experts, training, masterclasses and one free year of TechCrunch+ membership
Startups that meet the following eligibility criteria can participate in the TechCrunch Disrupt:
- Startups all over the world, from any industry or vertical are eligible to apply
- Early-stage startups with a minimum viable product
How to apply
Apply before the deadline on Sunday, July 31, 2022, to pitch your innovative startup to a global audience and gain worldwide recognition.