Applications for the 2022 MEST Africa Challenge are ongoing.
The program is organised by pan-African training program, seed fund, incubator and hub, MEST Africa and is Africa’s go-to pitch competition for technology startups looking to get to the next level of their growth journey.
The challenge provides a stage for technology startups to raise funding, build industry networks and gain international visibility that would serve them well in growing and expanding their businesses.
MEST Africa Challenge has received thousands of applications from around the continent since its inception. It has spotlighted and impacted the growth of winning startups such as Tanzania’s Kilimo Fresh, Ghana’s OZE, South Africa’s Snode Technologies, Kenya’s Waya Waya, and Nigeria’s Accounteer.
The 2022 MEST Africa Challenge presents the following benefits to successful applicants:
- Funding of up to $50,000
- Perk prizes from MEST Strategic Partners
- Global visibility
- Build your networks
- Professional coaching
- Mentorship from experts
- Join the global MEST Community for lifetime benefits
Interested startups must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Pre-seed or seed-stage — have raised $100k total or less cumulatively since inception
- Currently generating revenue
- Can demonstrate traction in one or more of the five MAC Markets (Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Senegal)
- Has been in operation for 2 years or less
- Tech-enabled (software company)
- Industry agnostic
- Any business model (B2B, B2C, B2B2C, B2G etc…)
How to apply
Applications for the 2022 MEST Africa Challenge are open till Tuesday, August 30, 2022. Join the Challenge to scale your startup globally.