Aspire Coronation Trust Foundation (ACT) has organized the Changemakers Innovation Challenge to reward African community nonprofits, businesses and social enterprises leveraging technology to create social change.
The Changemakers Innovation Challenge will provide funding and training to help accelerate the impact of these eligible companies, scaling up their growth beyond current reach.
Three winners of the Changemakers Innovation Challenge will receive N12 million while all 10 finalists will receive support and mentoring from ACT Foundation and its partners.
- Nonprofits, social enterprises and businesses carrying out innovations that lead to social impact are eligible to apply
- Interested organizations must submit social solutions within these key focus areas: health, entrepreneurship, environment and leadership
- Nonprofits, as well as social enterprises, must be registered with the government agency in charge of organizations’ registry in their respective countries
- All submissions must be innovative solutions leveraging technology or digital systems as major tools in driving community impact. Evidence of claims must be provided through web links, videos, pictures and any other online presence
- Organizations must have been operating for at least two years
- All social innovations must be at the growth stage and must have been tested or implemented on direct beneficiaries. Evidence of claim must be provided through pictures, news releases, etc
- All social innovations must have been implemented within the past two years. Pilot innovations will not be accepted
How to apply
Does your company meet the required criteria? Be part of the Changemakers Innovation Challenge to create a global presence and scale your innovative solution. Apply before the deadline on Sunday, July 24, 2022.