She Leads Africa High Growth Coaching Program 2023 has opened applications for women-entrepreneurs seeking to scale their businesses.
Designed to provide growth-focused entrepreneurs with coaching and support to scale their businesses, She Leads Africa is a 3-month program with this year’s edition themed “High Growth Coaching Program (HGCP) 2023”.
The program focuses on social enterprises in the Nigerian ecosystem that would leverage this unique opportunity to access needed support to grow their businesses and make an impact on the market.
The HGCP 2023 digital program will provide the following benefits to women-led businesses across Nigeria:
- Three months of intensive training in business and operational skills
- Access to:
- Private community of high-achieving founders
- Check-in calls with a personal business coach twice a month
- Monthly virtual support group meetings.
- Bi-weekly graded personalized scorecards will help you keep track of weekly lessons and your business
- Support in creating a roadmap of tangible business goals and access to funding opportunities
To be eligible for the HGCP 2023, you must be running a high-impact business in Nigeria. The program welcomes two categories of entrepreneurs:
- Those who are interested in positioning their businesses to receive external funding either from the program or from other external investors. You will be required to submit a pitch deck during the application process
- Those who are looking to rapidly grow and scale their businesses within 6 months. You will be required to submit a growth strategy plan during the application process
Note: Your business must be based in Nigeria or have operations in the country.
How to apply
To apply for the She Leads Africa High Growth Coaching Program 2023, apply before the deadline on Friday, May 5, 2023.