Sponsored by SME Growth Lab Africa, the third cohort of the Africa Digital Accelerator seeks to support business owners to scale beyond their goals.
The program is designed to enable African business owners to share equal access to business training, mentorship and support, ultimately taking their businesses to a higher level.
A 4-week extensive training led by exclusive facilitators will be organised for successful applicants who will receive innovative hands-on grooming to excel. The program package and modules cut across:
- Selling Techniques
- Marketing Strategies
- Financial Literacy and Management
- Legal Counselling
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits:
- Training on business acumen, sales, marketing and leadership development
- Exclusive access to community events
- Mentoring from business experts
- Access to business resources and community
- Certification upon completion
- Strategic partnership
- 24/7 support
To be eligible to participate in the program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a business owner based in any African country
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 40 years old
- You must ensure promising commitment to attending virtual sessions and group calls
- Enthusiasm to volunteer and participate in community events and projects is an added advantage
How to apply
Let your business scale beyond current reach. Apply for the SME Growth Lab Africa Accelerator Program before the deadline on Wednesday, July 27, 2022.