The Impact Summit Nigeria 2023 has announced that developers looking to build user-friendly blockchain products can now join its Impact Hackathon on 9 December 2023 at Sylvia Hotel, Enugu.
The frontend user interface, or PWA, is the primary emphasis of this hackathon. Creating a frontend user interface, or PWA, for EIP-4337 on the PGN network is the aim of this hackathon. It will enable users to convert fiat money into stable coins on PGN with ease and convenience and to make payments with it.
Because hackathons are intentionally disruptive and solution-driven, they are fast emerging as a breeding ground for the next generation of global tech leaders. The purpose of the Impact Hackathon is to generate ideas by assembling a team of software specialists and creatives in one room for a weekend to fund innovative solutions.
Submissions for the Impact Hackathon are scheduled from November 1 to December 1, 2023. Product requirements include:
- It must be able to connect to the PGN network and interact with EIP-4337 payment facilitators (Paymaster).
- It must allow users to make payments in fiat to other users on the PGN network.
- It must not require users to manage a private key
- It must be user-friendly and easy to use.
- It may not require users to buy gas tokens. (Bonus)
It should not be necessary for users to have any prior knowledge of blockchain technology for the application to be user-friendly. The developers’ project’s backend ought to be able to communicate with the specified PGN contract address.
Impact Hackathon Evaluation Criteria
- Functionality: Does the application meet all of the requirements listed above?
- Usability: Is the application user-friendly and easy to use?
- Creativity: Does the application offer any innovative features or functionality?
Even though hackathons focus on finding answers, they also give developers the chance to build relationships and improve their social and interpersonal skills by participating in activities that they both genuinely enjoy. The Impact Hackathon is an opportunity for developers across Nigeria. Interested persons can apply here.