Q: Do I need to create an account to comment on TechEconomy.ng?
A: Yes. You need to create an account depending on the social media platform you are using, e.g., Facebook, Disquos, or other channels as the case may be.
Q: Where can I sign up for news alert?
A: TechEconomy.ng is preparing a list of Subscribers for tailored/targeted contents. Signup via portal or send email to [email protected]omist.ng
Q: What is TechEconomy.ng’s Comment Policy?
A: TechEconomist.ng has House Rules for Community and/or Commenting. We are very particular about creating a platform where respect and decorum is assured. We seek to promote unity even in diversity of knowledge, in a mutually beneficial and respectful manner. While we actively encourage readers to post comments on all articles, we do not take lightly the rules that need to be obeyed for such to be approved for publication.
Q: Could you be more specific?
A: TechEconomy.ng may deem it necessarily not to publish your comments if any of these rules is violated.
- They are considered likely to provoke, attack or offend others
- They promote ethnic hatred
- They are sexist, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- They contain swear and offensive words
- They encourage breaking the law or support unlawful activity, including breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
- They advertise products or services for profit and/or include contact details such as telephone numbers and postal addresses, including email
- They are seen to impersonate someone else
- They are considered to be spam, repeatedly posting the same or similar messages
- They are unrelated to the topic
- They contain links to other sites
Q: Why can’t I see a comment that I posted a comment?
A: Your comment may be awaiting approval by the moderator or it has been failed for breaking the house rules.
Q: Can I be blocked from making comments on TechEconomy.ng?
A: Yes, if you consistently break the House Rules
Q: What can I do when I find a comment to have broken House Rules?
A: You can immediately flag the comment as abusive by pressing the Flag As Abusive link below the comment. We shall review and act accordingly or the social media platform will perform the task of assessing the comment.