Entrepreneurship entails characteristics of difficulty, discouragement from several angles and many more.
However, these shouldn’t be triggers for giving up. Watching inspirational videos, listening to the failure stories of other entrepreneurs who are now succeeding, or even just a word you hear could be a stimulator for you.
These videos recommended by experienced CEOs and individuals who are now established in the entrepreneurial world and succeeding in the endeavours despite initial discouragement would trigger your desire to strive greater.
- How Great Leaders Inspire Action – Simon Sinek: Know exactly what you’re doing in order to succeed
- Failure – Steve Jobs: You will not succeed if you cannot accept failure, you will not go far if you are afraid of failure
- Music is my Sport – 50 Cents: Not an entrepreneurial video, but is a great source of inspiration for entrepreneurs. Building from nothing to greatness
- Ideas that Spread, Win – Seth Godin: It is important to spread ideas no matter the scale, one can become more successful with bigger networking
- Where Good Ideas Come From – Steven Johnson: The process of idea formation, where you can find them
- Ali G invents the Ice Cream Glove: Ideas are worth zero, execution is everything
- The Crazy Ones – Steve Jobs: Some of today’s successful entrepreneurs seemed crazy along the process
- Tools for Business Model Generation – Alexander Osterwalder: Every startup needs this
- Jack Ma’s Original Sales Pitch in 1999: Acquire the mindset of believing before you see it
- Startup Metrics for Pirates – Dave McClure: A 5 minutes video, but highly recommended
- Can a “Green” Business Also Be a Profitable One? – Gary Hirshberg: Quality plus profitability
- Mint CEO Aaron Patzer On Startups: A realistic talk on how to start a startup
- How to Build a Great Company, Step by Step – Steve Blank: Each and every step to build a great company
- Marc Andreessen on Big Breakthrough Ideas and Courageous Entrepreneurs: Entrepreneurs looking to raise fund
- Shawn Corey Carter & Warren Buffet Interview With Forbes: Jay Z and Warren Buffet discuss their secret to success
- Mark Zuckerberg – Inside Facebook [Full Doc]: More of Facebook’s success inspiration
- Jack Ma 2015 . Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse , But ….: The title explains it all
- Best Interview with Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak by Patrick Betdavid: Informative and motivational
- The Men Who Built America | Part1 | A New War Begins: The history behind great companies
- 10 Things you need to know before you pitch a VC – David S. Rose: At every stage, this is required
Watch these videos and never forget; the greater the discouragement, the greater your chance at great success.