Applications to participate in the 5th edition of CATAPULT: Inclusion Africa is ongoing for African fintech startups.
Organised by the LHoFT Foundation, CATAPULT: Inclusion Africa 2022 is focused on companies driving financial inclusion on the continent.
The programme will be held in Luxembourg from October 24 to 28, 2022 and the goal is for these companies to bridge Africa’s financial inclusion gap with Luxembourg’s Microfinance industry while highlighting their initiatives in alignment with the sustainability goals of Luxembourg’s finance centre.
- The Inclusive Finance and Fintech ecosystem of Luxembourg will be leveraged to support selected companies in developing their businesses and achieving their inclusion goals
- They will also have the opportunity to participate in the Arch Summit, thus experiencing the future of technology while making meaningful connections
- Networking and connections with Microfinance Institutions, Investors and Industry Experts
- Learn how to become more efficient and effective in reaching underserved market segments
- LHoFT will reimburse reasonable travel costs to reach Luxembourg, using Economy Class Airline Carrier, up to 2000€ per person/company (or equivalent)
- The participants will be hosted in the hotel selected by the LHoFT, located in Luxembourg City and for the duration of the programme
- Breakfast and lunches will be provided, and probably some dinners as well
- Selected firms will have, at least, a demonstrable Minimum Viable Product (“MVP”) and will likely be in the pre-seed to seed stage of funding
- Companies must be active in the financial inclusion field, helping underserved and unbanked populations in Africa get access to financial products and services
- Companies will submit all necessary information to the LHoFT in order to assess the viability of the project, company, background of owners and key shareholders to limit the risks of non-compliance or doubtful application to the programme
- Companies must agree and shall provide on-going performance metrics and business status for a period of three years post programme completion to the LHoFT for programme evaluation
- The selected firm must guarantee that a founding team member, typically the CEO, will attend the programme for the week
- We are particularly interested in hearing from firms in payments and related services
How to apply
Apply to take your business to the next level with CATAPULT: Inclusion Africa 2022. Application deadline is on Thursday, September 15, 2022.