In a bid to groom leaders, innovators and entrepreneurs with a zeal to build solutions for the most pressing social and environmental challenges, the Global Innovation Challenge 2022 seeks applications.
Individuals with creative ideas, projects, and business solutions to the problems that matter most to their communities, as well as ideas at any stage and from anywhere in the world can participate.
The Global Innovation Challenge 2022 is open to ideas that will contribute to the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and have special awards for ideas that will help solve problems relating to health equity, the refugee crisis, and climate emergency.
- Unlock Your Potential
- Develop your skills, confidence, and future prospects with help from skilled mentors and as part of a supportive global community.
- Accelerate Your Big Idea
- Get FREE access to a world-leading Digital Incubator program to help develop your project or business idea.
- Make an Impact
- Compete for awards of up to $10,000 to deliver activities that improve lives, help communities, and protect the planet.
The program is open to individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Between the ages of 18 to 30.
- Applicants can be from any country.
- Your idea must contribute towards at least one of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
All eligible entrants will get free access to the organizer’s Digital Incubator program, including e-learning, live events, peer support, and the opportunity to access expert mentors from the world’s leading companies.
How to apply
Apply for the Global Innovation Challenge 2022 before the deadline on Wednesday, November 9, 2022.