All is set for the Osun State Startup Conference which is organized by the Osun Startup Hub. An event which is expected to last for two days is focused on startups, technology, real estate and career development.
The Osun Startup Hub while unveiling her speakers, panelists and guests for the event, said they are set to host over one thousand youths from all communities in the state to the August occasion.
The Event is expected to be graced by the following persons: Senator Ademola Adeleke, the executive governor of Osun State who is expected to declare the Osun Startup Conference and year open; Mr Solomon O Ayodele, the Head of innovation and technology at ALAT by WEMA bank; Charmaine Hayden, the Founding partner at the Goodsoil Vc (United Kingdom) who’s also expected to deliver a keynote speech.
Panelists expected include;
- Kunle Ademola Sadipe (CEO Africa Proptech Foundry)
- Dr Yinka Opeke (CEO Smart gas)
- Yemi Owolade (Founder the integrator Co)
- Clinton Oyelami (CEO Swyftpay)
Other panelists expected on the day one of the Osun Startup Conference includes;
- Desmond Orisewezie (a legal practitioner)
- Oyiwodu Rebecca (startup lawyer)
- Toyin Bamidele aka Batel
- Jude Feranmi, and Mallam Olawale Rasheed who is the spokesperson for the executive governor of Osun State.
The guests expected on the day two of the event includes:
- David Adeleke (CEO Zeeh Africa)
- Oyewo Tobi (S.A ICT to Osun State Governor)
- Dr. Odegade Abudulkareem (CEO Akmodel properties)
- Prince Adeyemi Adefajo (CEO slankama constructions) and others.