The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) has debunked claims that false advertisements are being circulated online, seeking applications for an alleged recruitment exercise.
In a statement signed by Reuben Muoka, its Director of Public Affairs, the Commission stated as follows:
- There is no ongoing recruitment of new staff at the Commission, either directly or indirectly. T
- The Commission has a standard procedure for recruitment when vacancies exist, and such vacancies should be made known to the public.
- Members of the public are hereby advised to be vigilant at all times to avoid being victims of the ploys of fraudsters and scammers who make such false recruitment claims.
- Anyone involved in these fraudulent activities, including those who may patronize such fraudsters, risks criminal prosecution.
- All genuine and accurate information required about the Commission’s programs and activities is available on its website at www.ncc.gov.ng and verified social media handles: Nigerian-Communications Commission, ngcomcommission, ngcomcommission.